The Custom Process
Creating custom wedding stationery is such a fun process! This is what you can look forward to if you choose to work with Peach Paper & Design:
- Initial consultation: We will discuss your wedding details and vision for wedding stationery. We will look at paper swatches, printing samples, fonts, styles, etc. I will help to make suggestions that will bring your vision to life. We will also cover etiquette to figure out exactly what insert cards and wording will work for your specific situation. Once we have the details nailed down, I can provide accurate estimates specifically for your wedding. *If you are not local, we can do this over phone and email. I am happy to send photos of paper swatches and make the process as smooth as possible for you.
- If you choose to move forward, a 50% deposit is required to begin design work.
- PDF proofs: 3 custom options will be designed for you to choose from. Each design will be mocked up an emailed as a PDF. The sample designs take 2 weeks.
- One round of revisions: After reviewing your samples, you are free to make any revisions that you see fit. If you request revisions, you will receive revised proofs by email in 2-3 business days for approval.
- Final production: Once the designs are approved for print, the final order will take about 2 weeks to print and assemble.
- You will receive the final order ready to add postage, stuff and mail. (If you don't add guest addressing to the order, the envelopes will also need to be addressed).